As Australia’s largest private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care offers students a fantastic experience in an extensive range of clinical areas.
Ramsay Health Care is recognised as a leader in teaching and research with an emphasis in its hospitals on both undergraduate and postgraduate training of the future workforce.
Students undertaking their clinical placement in a Ramsay Hospital will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills through exposure to a comprehensive range of clinical specialties including:
- Mental Health
- Critical Care
For more information about the clinical and specialty services offered in each of our hospitals, click here.
How can I secure my clinical placements with a Ramsay Health Care Facility?
Contact the Clinical Placement Coordinator at your University or TAFE to enquire about opportunities or request clinical placements in our hospitals.
- Actively participate in the life and culture of our hospitals and become one of the team
- Provide excellent customer service to each and every patient, visitor, relative and colleague
- Care about co-workers, and take a positive approach to team work
- Be responsible for your own professional development and actively seek out opportunities to learn and grow
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures of the hospital
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Ramsay Way
- Grow to be the future colleague we can rely on
- Promote, maintain and nurture a positive learning environment
- Provide opportunities for your professional development in line with your learning objectives and course requirements
- Offer regular and constructive feedback about your progress
- Listen to your feedback and suggestions so we can continue to improve our student placement program
- Provide enthusiastic and positive preceptors to support you to achieve your potential