A Program for Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, Allied Health Graduates
Ramsay offers two intakes each year commencing in February and August at a wide range of facilities throughout Australia.
Application Timeline 2024
February 2024 Intake
- Applications open July 2023 and Close Sunday, 13 August 2023 at 11:55pm
- All applications will be reviewed after the closing date & Interviews will take place Throughout the period of September to early December 2023
August 2024 Intake
- Applications open Mid-March 2024
Note: When applying to the program, take into consideration your course completion date as only applications that are aligned with the starting dates will be reviewed.
Applications for RHC Graduate Pathways Program February 2024 Intake (Nursing and Midwifery) are now closed. If you missed out, we would love to see your application for our August 2024 Intake (applications open March 2024)
About The Graduate Application Process - Nursing & Midwifery
The application process takes approximately 10 minutes. See below the documents and information required to complete your application:
- Up-to-date resume (no cover letter required)
- A copy of your most recent clinical placement feedback (if you are currently undertaking placement, you can use the previous placement feedback form)
- Answer one motivational question – How do you and your values align with Ramsay and the Ramsay way
- Due to the diverse opportunities at Ramsay during application, research and provide first and second preference in Specialty and Hospital - To learn about our Hospitals and specialties available visit t Ramsay Hospitals Information
To be eligible to work as a Graduate Nurse for the Graduate Pathways Program:
- You must have completed your nursing or midwifery degree before commencing the program
- You must have full/unlimited working rights
- You must meet the requirements to become an Enrolled Nurse, a Registered Nurse or a Registered Midwife with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) prior to your commencement (Please note that you can start your application for registration with the AHPRA up to 3 months before completing your studies.) Please refer to the AHPRA website for more information.
For more information on our graduate and intern program please click HERE
For more information on application process, please click HERE
For all Clinical Graduate (Nursing, Allied Health and Pharmacy) related enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Business/Corporate Graduate please click here to view our Global Corporate Opportunity
Ramsay Health Care Graduate Program Information Evening
Wednesday, 20 April, 2022