The recruitment process will include:
- Your application – which includes your CV & Covering letter & supporting documents
- The interview
- Referee reports
- After submitting your “online application”, there will be a confirmation email sent to you. You will be able to log back in with the email address and password that you created to view your application.
- You will only receive email confirmation of the successful lodgment if you provide a valid email address.
- You will also receive an email if you have been unsuccessful in lodging your application if you provide a valid email address. Please ensure you have reviewed this email.
- You will not be able to change your preferences of your applications once it has been lodged. If you wish to change any details or preferences on your application or withdraw from the process
- Clinical placement assessments may also be known as clinical placement reviews, summative assessment, or a variety of different terminology from the differing institutions. Essentially, we are looking to see how you, the student nurse, performed on clinical placement.
The GradPlus interview process will consist of 2 parts
1st round 30-45 min Group interview which is conducted within a region of hospitals and may be either face to face or via a virtual platform then successful applicants will be invited to 2nd round 15 min 1:1 interview with a specific hospital either face or via virtual platform
Please note not all candidates are invited to an interview stage.
Notification of Offer of Employment
You will be advised of the result of your application after the selection process is completed.
You will be advised in writing via email of one of the following outcomes:
- You have been successful
- You have been placed on an eligibility list for allocation if positions remain available
- You have been unsuccessful
If you are offered a position you will have up to two weeks from when you receive the contract in which to accept the offer or the offer will be withdrawn. As recruitment is a competitive process, if you decline an offer of employment, you will not be automatically placed on the eligibility list.
Allocation of Positions
Positions will be allocated on a merit basis where the best applicant for a job is selected following a competitive process. This means that the applicant considered to be the most capable of performing the duties of the position is selected.
For applicants who are deemed suitable for employment but are not allocated a position because of the number of positions available, an eligibility list for employment will be created.
The hospital will advise you how to obtain feedback after your interview. In accordance with privacy laws applications can only be discussed with the applicant unless the applicant gives consent for discussion with another specified person.