Common issues that are encountered while uploading attachments are that your file may be greater than 2MB in size or you have taken more than 60 minutes to complete the application, including the attachment upload. Please try again keeping these in mind.
If you still are having problems, please follow the steps below to try rectify the problem:
- Delete your browsing history, cookies and temp internet files from Internet Explorer by clicking Tools >> Delete Browsing History >> Delete All.
- Make sure that any Ad Blocker in your browser (i.e. Adblock Plus or Adblock IE) has been disabled.
- You can also try to disable the pop-up blocker in your browser by clicking 'Tools' >> 'Internet Options' >> 'Privacy' tab >> Under Pop-up Blocker, untick the box that says "Turn on Pop-up Blocker"
Please then close Internet Explorer and reopen it and re-try uploading your attachment.
- Open Safari browser.
- Click on Safari located in the menu bar of your browser and select Preferences. The Preferences window will be displayed.
- Click the Security tab found on the top row
- Under Web content, uncheck Block pop-up windows.
- Close Safari browser.
- Open Safari browser and proceed to application.
If the problem is still occurring, please try applying from a different computer or a different browser and see if you experience the same problem. Alternatively, please contact the BigRedSky Helpdesk on 1300 733 056.